MAHA’s is the very first multi-dimensional stakeholder intelligence platform built on trust and purpose. MAHA eliminates guesswork and arms teams with the data and visibility it needs to optimize trust with all of their stakeholders. Unlike other ESG, Sustainability and Reputation Platforms, MAHA blends a comprehensive data set of 1st and 3rd party data that goes beyond compliance and reporting, and helps boost company performance, reputation, and purpose. We do this by examining a wide range of third party data to identify key variables that influence a company’s performance towards their purpose. We then gather and track stakeholder sentiment to measure how well a company is improving towards those key variables.
We are looking for a highly skilled full-stack engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. You will become a leader and assist in the development of our core SaaS offering, and implement a scalable and efficient architecture to bring our products to the next generation.
- Architect the next stage of development for our enterprise platform
- Implement end-to-end applications in the short term
- Lead the onboarding and management of new engineering staff in the long term
- Support the implementation of front-end user experiences
- Develop functional databases, applications and servers to support our SaaS product
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- AWS management (EC2, RDS, VPC etc.) and DevOps / InfoSec management
- QA and troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Experience leading the development of a b2b data integration and visualization platform. Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and SQL databases
- Experience in working with object-oriented and scripting languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Experience the AWS stack and DevOps activities
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Proficient with ORMs and TypeORM
- Experience with AJAX.
- Experience connecting with Snowflake and FiveTran.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply including your resume and cover letter.